1. You speak so ….. that I can’t understand properly
2. He has taken my ….. car.
d. no article
3. Shraddha is a singer. She sings ….. .
4. “What are you going to do with these old papers?”
a. I am going to recycle them.
b. I am going to reuse they.
c. I am going to burn themself.
d. I am going to throw it.
5. We ….. already ….. our lunch when the guests arrived.
c. had taken
6. The Olympic Games ….. every four years.
a. are holding
b. are held
c. are helded
7. ….. you go really? You only arrived an hour ago!
8. What is your busiest day of the week?
a. In the morning
b. Every day
d. Last week
9. How do we spell ‘god’ ?
c. God is always kind
d. We also believe in ‘god’
10. The bride was dressed ….. white ….. head ….. foot.
11. My friend Ganesha, ….. lives in heaven, has a mouse as a vehicle.
12. You are ….. a nice person ….. everybody likes to be your friend.
13. The truck driver ….. responsible for the accident.
a. was holding
b. was held
14. Write only three answer, ….. ?
a. don’t you
b. won’t you
c. will you
d. do you
15. No one can help you, ….. ?
a. can he
b. can she
c. can they
d. can’t you
16. “Please, give me some eatables,” said a beggar to me.
a. A beggar requested me that give him some eatables.
b. A beggar requested me to gave him some eatables.
c. A beggar requested me that gave some eatables.
d. A beggar requested me to give him some eatables.
17. ….. more you earn, …..more you can spend.
18. Let’s go to see ‘Bahubali’
a. I have seen it already.
b. I am seeing now.
c. I saw it already.
d. I would like it.
19. Have you ever met Tom Cruise?
No, I have never met ….. .
20. ….. he invited me, I would have attended his birthday party.
a. Hardly had
c. Had better
21. The athletes who ….. the games are called competitors.
c. while entering
22. When you were young, ….. you climb a tree ?
23. They are two brothers, but ….. of them is hardworking.
24. He has no girl friends.
Here ‘girl’ is used as …..
a. common noun
b. singular number
c. an adjective
25. Wings of Fire ….. an autobiography of APJ Abdul Kalam.